The Co-Ed Division offers a fun and competitive program that is suitable for all skill levels. The Co-Ed Division consists of an 8 game schedule plus playoffs.
Spring Season Pricing
|Before Jan 31st
| Before Feb 28th
| After Feb 28th
Early bird pricing can be secured with a $75 deposit for Individual or $200 for Team Fee paid by E-Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that deposits are unfortunately non refundable but are transferable to other 2024 season.
TEAM FEE: is when all the players pay under one total fee and not as individuals.
Cheaper per player if the team has more than 11 players on their roster.
Team fees can still be paid separately by each player in the office or as a whole by the team rep. BHi office can assist team reps with keeping track of each player’s payment if they chose to have players pay separately, rather than collecting all the fees themselves.
Team reps can choose what each player pays, they can charge part time fees for part time players, etc.
Whole team would be unable to continue playing past the final payment deadline(midpoint of season) unless the team fee is paid in full no matter if a player(s) have left the team. This is the team reps responsibility to keep track of, and notify office staff of any issues or changes.
PLAYER FEE: is when an individual player pays a set fee
Team reps don’t have to worry about chasing players to pay, BHi office keeps track of them.
Only unpaid individual players on teams would be unable to continue playing past the final payment deadline. The rest of the team would be able to continue beyond the deadline.
Players doesn’t save money if teams have more than 11 players on the rosters. They pay the full fee no matter what.
Games will be played on Friday nights
Division prizing is TBD
Call 519 759 2255 or email email@example.com
- Coed Comp – max 5 guy goals per game. First period, teams are allowed to score up to 3 guy goals, the second period you are allowed to score the 4th guy goal and in the third period you are allowed to score the 5th guy goal. Example: If a team has 2 guy goals at the end of the first period, then in the second period that team can score 2 more guy goals only and must not score the fifth guy goal until the 3 period begins.
- Coed rec – max 3 guys goals per game
- No slap shots for male players, stick must stay on the floor
- Female players can take slap shots.
- There must be a minimum of 2 girls on the floor the whole time. Goalies don’t count.
Exceptions to these rules are at the discretion and approval of BHi Management.
BHi operates throughout the year. Our seasons run the following months:
- Spring: March-May
- Summer: June-August
- Fall: September-November
- Winter: December-February
Note: Spring, Summer and Fall season games will take place outdoors at Lions Park. Winter Season will take place indoors at Access Sports Complex at 101 Wayne Gretzky Blvd.
Adult position players are required to wear protective gloves and use a proper hockey stick (no wooden blades). It is recommended adults wear proper equipment to protect themselves from injury, such as shin pads, helmet with face shield, jock/jill, and elbow pads.
Goaltenders are required to wear full equipment.