Become a Coach
Becoming a youth ball hockey coach at BHi Brantford is an incredibly important role to play. As a coach, your role is to help guide your players in developing their skills, grow their love of the game, and make sure they have fun!
At BHi Brantford all of our youth league teams require a Head Coach on the bench throughout the season. Many teams will add either an assistant coach or instructor to the team, which is often a parent of one of the team’s players or a relative of the coach.
BHi Brantford is a recreational league with an emphasis on fair and equal playing time for all team players. Our coaches are expected to be leaders with a focus on developing and teaching the sport of ball hockey. As such, abuse of officials, other team coaches and players will not be tolerated.
- Must be 18 years or older to be a Head Coach. If under the age of 18, you can submit your application to be an Assistant Coach or Instructor.
- All applicants must complete a vulnerable sector police background check. Applicants under the age of 18 applying for Assistant Coach or Instructor roles are not required to complete a police background check.
- Brief one on one with a BHi Brantford staff member.
- Submit one coaching reference.
- Submit complete application.