Ball Hockey International is Ontario’s Premier Outdoor Ball Hockey Facilitator with four great locations to serve the ball hockey enthusiast in you. BHi offers outdoor ball hockey all year round with four great seasons to choose from.
BHi offers a variety of different divisions based on skill level. Men’s A/B/C/D/E divisions consist of a 12 game schedule plus playoffs. The Men’s 30+ division consists of an 8 game schedule plus playoffs.
Summer Season Pricing Breakdown
- Individual – $165
- Team – $1800
Divisions Winners Receive:
- B Division – Weekend of Champs Entry & Entry into 2019 Walter Gretzky Street Hockey Tournament.
- C Division – Weekend of Champs Entry & League Champions T-Shirt
- D Division – Weekend of Champs Entry & League Champions T-Shirt
- E Division – Weekend of Champs Entry & League Champions T-Shirt
- 30+ – 2019 Walter Gretzky Street Hockey Tournament Entry and League Champions T-Shirt.
- Teams may add new players to a team throughout the regular season, while not exceeding the maximum of 18 players in any given season.
- All players must have a valid waiver form completed and signed from the past year to play.
- In order to play in the playoffs, a player must have played a minimum of 3 regular season games.
- If a player is participating in multiple divisions, they can only play in 1 division lower than the division they are currently playing in.
- No refunds are provided after the first game is played.
Exceptions to these rules are at the discretion and approval of BHi Management.
BHi operates throughout the year at our Brantford location – 12 Edge Street. Our seasons run
the following months:
- Spring: March-May
- Summer: June-August
- Fall: September-November
- Winter: December-February
Adult position players are required to wear protective gloves and use a proper hockey stick
(no wooden blades). It is recommended adults wear proper equipment to protect themselves from injury, such as shin pads, helmet with face shield, jock, and elbow pads.
Goaltenders are required to wear full equipment.
Call 519 759 2255 or email [email protected]